Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday!

C'est mon anniversaire (et celui de SebVoinot), et j'ai reçu des trucs d'Heresy.
Today's my (and SebVoinot's) birthday, and it happens I received some goodies from Heresy.

Andy, c'est un mec à la cool, dans ses sacs il y a toujours plus que ce à quoi on s'attendait. Par exemple, je ne savais pas que le chef des imperméables avait plusieurs options pour les mains. J'ai des plans pour tous ces gens, y compris l'ogre qui fera un bon boss au Golgo Banana Showdown de cet été (plus là dessus plus tard).
Andy's a cool guy, and there is always more parts in the bags than you expected. I knew the guys with guns at the top came with a gun sprue, but didn't know the trenchcoat leader ("Bane") came with several hand options as well. I've got plans for all those figs in Golgoville, including the Ogre which will be slightly converted to become one of the "bosses" at this summer's Golgo Banana Showdown (tba).

C'est quoi, le truc à droite?
What's that thing on the right?

Il m'a fallu un moment pour me rendre compte que ce n'était pas supposé être un bonbon obscène, mais un NEZ. Enfin, je crois.
Je ne sais pas s'il a été choisi spécialement pour moi ou si Andy a un stock de ces "nez" pour faire marrer ses clients.
It took me a while to realise it wasn't some kind of obscene jelly sweet, but a NOSE.
Or so it seems.
I don't know if it was selected for me specifically, or if Andy has a full stock of those "noses" to make his customers chuckle when they open their packet.

En tout cas, j'ai décidé d'enfourner, miam.
Anyway, I decided it was the first bit I'd take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment